In this episode, Whitney talks to Stavroula Pabst about the reconstruction efforts in Ukraine and how much of Ukraine’s government and infrastructure has been outsourced or sold off to Western corporations that are using the country as a testbed for 4IR technologies.
Originally published 05/11/23.
- Ukraine’s Future Lies in the Great Reset
- Mykhailo Fedorov on Twitter: “Ukraine 2030 — the freest and most digital country in the world. Without bureaucracy, but with strong tech industry. Cashless & paperless. This is the future we are building. https://t.co/XWs4E1pPGJ” / Twitter
- THE 17 GOALS | Sustainable Development
- Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development | Department of Economic and Social Affairs
- Andrew and Nicola Forrest commit US$500m to launch US$25bn Ukraine Green Growth Initiative supported by President Zelenskyy
- Green reconstruction Ukraine – Presearch
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.