In this video, Whitney responds to a criticism about a claim in her recent book and delves deep into the source material for the J. Edgar Hoover blackmail claim.
Originally published 01/12/23.
Video available on Rokfin and Odysee.
- Diana West video. Patreon version.
- 12:22 Anthony Summers, Official and confidential : the secret life of J. Edgar Hoover
- 29:14 Burton Hersh, Bobby and J. Edgar (page 87-88)
- 32:52 Seize 11‐Year Fugitive in Homosexual Blackmail Case – The New York Times
- The Chickens and the Bulls: The rise and incredible fall of a vicious extortion ring that preyed on prominent gay men in the 1960s.
- 35:45 Mark Riebling, Wedge: From Pearl Harbor to 9/11: How the Secret War between the FBI and CIA Has Endangered National Security (archive.org ePub page 246)
- 43:30 Jerome A. Kroth, Conspiracy in Camelot: The Complete History of the Assassination of John F. Kennedy
- 45:15 Ex‐Head of Schenley Industries Is Linked to Crime ‘Consortium’
- 48:29 The Director
- 53:22 Nicholas Von Hoffman, Citizen Cohn
- 1:00:15 Profumo Affair – One Nation Under Blackmail page 133, 134.
- 1:05:08 James Rothstein – One Nation Under Blackmail page 59.
Chapter Two Sources
More info on One Nation Under Blackmail.
- Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
- Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms
- Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
- Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.