In this episode, Whitney talks to Johnny Vedmore about the imminent appointment of former Wellcome Trust head Jeremy Farrar to be the World Health Organization’s Chief Scientist and how it relates to the WHO’s attempts to obtain new powers through a secretive regulation amendment process.
Originally published 01/17/23.
- World Health Organization names Sir Jeremy Farrar as Chief Scientist
- Wellcome Director Dr Jeremy Farrar to step down in February 2023 | Wellcome
- Pandemic-proofing the planet | The Economist
- How WHO is funded
- WHO | Programme Budget Web Portal
- 16:36 During the Avian Flu, Jeremy Farrar was sent by Oxford to study epidemics and pandemics. Jeremy Farrar: When disaster strikes | Journal of Experimental Medicine | Rockefeller University Press
- 20:17 “That narrative set by Farrar, but rejected by the WHO was parroted extensively by the George W. Bush administration.” Donald Rumsfeld and his connections to Gilead, maker of Tamiflu. Defense Secretary Rumsfeld sees growth in Gilead stake – Oct. 31, 2005
- 21:23 Dark Winter and Anthrax – Engineering Contagion: Amerithrax Archives
- 22:00 Fauci Emails Give Insight To Early Days Of COVID Response – Buzzfeed
- 27:31 GSK to start production of Ebola vaccine as tests on humans begin | Ebola | The Guardian. Vaccines normally take 10 years to develop. Due to the crisis, 10k doses of vaccine were produced at same time as the clinical trials so that if trial was successful, the vax would be ready. Whitney Webb, “Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement”
- 36:00 Jeremy Farrar, as a response to COVID, through Wellcome Trust, created Wellcome Leap.Whitney Webb – A “Leap” toward Humanity’s Destruction
- 41:00 History of The Galton Institute – Adelphi Genetics Forum
- 46:00 Wellcome Leap. Clips from Whitney’s interview with TLAV discussing Wellcome Leap Programs.
- 46:54 In Utero | Wellcome Leap: Unconventional Projects. Funded at Scale.
- 59:45 James Roguski on WHO – SECRET NEGOTIATIONS – James Roguski
- 1:02:00 Catastrophic Contagion, a high-level pandemic exercise in 2022. International Health Regulations Review Committee will be voting on WHO amendments. WHO | Working Group on Amendments to the International Health Regulations (2005)
- 1:05:29 Amendments. Original line read: The implementation of these regulations shall be with full respect for dignity, human rights, and fundamental freedoms of person. New line: The implementation of these regulations shall be based on the principles of equity, inclusivity, coherence, and in accordance with their common but differentiated responsibilities of the states parties taking into consideration their social and economic development.
- 1:22:00 Summary. Top funders of the WHO are the UK Government and the Bill & Melinda Gates Fondation. How WHO is funded. WHO | Programme Budget Web Portal
- 1:33:00 Elon Musk is a Fellow of the Royal Society.Elon Musk elected as Fellow of the Royal Society | Science & Tech News
For info on how to use RSS to follow websites, see our RSS Guide.
Read Johnny’s latest article on Unlimited Hangout.
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.