In this episode, Whitney speaks to Alan MacLeod of Mintpress News about his recent investigations that explore the increasing fusion of social media companies, and more broadly Big Tech, with the National Security State.
Originally published 2/09/23.
National Security Search Engine: Google’s Ranks are Filled with CIA Agents
Inside the secret network behind mass surveillance, endless war, and Skynet
23andMe CEO Anne Wojcicki: the Ex-Wife of Sergey Brin’s Life and Career
- SOCOM and US Air Force Enlist Primer to Combat Disinformation
- Air Force research: How to use social media to control people like drones | Ars Technica
- To Fight Disinformation, We Need to Weaponise the Truth – PrimerAI
- ASPI – The Gov’t-Funded Conspiracist Think Tank Now Controlling Your Social Media Feed
- Revealed: The Former Israeli Spies Working in Top Jobs at Google, Facebook and Microsoft
- US military studied how to influence Twitter users in Darpa-funded research | Social media | The Guardian
- US – UK Intel Agencies Declare Cyber War on Independent Media
- Social Media in Strategic Communication
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.