In this episode, Whitney and Ryan discuss how the epidemic of narcissism feeds the ambitions of the powers that be and leads many to invest in a false, virtual self.
Originally published 09/19/23.
- The Narcissistic Cycle of Abuse | Psychology Today
- Understanding the Mind of a Narcissist | Psychology Today
- 10 Signs Of A Narcissistic Relationship Pattern & How To End It | mindbodygreen
- Red Flags of Narcissism > Ultimate Guide to Identifying and Diagnosing
- Why young brains are especially vulnerable to social media
- Social Media Use Is Linked to Brain Changes in Teens, Research Finds – The New York Times
- Social media use linked to depression in adults
- Narcissism and Social Media: Should We Be Afraid? | Psychology Today
- The Narcissism Epidemic and What We Can Do About It | Psychology Today
Supporting Evidence for final chapters of the podcast
This document contains chatlogs between Whitney
and her best friend while Whitney was in the UK
corroborating claims made in the podcast. She is no
longer in possession of her chats with her ex from that
This document contains all communications (chat logs
and emails) between Whitney and her ex from the
beginning of April 2023 up until Whitney tweeted
about the abusive nature of their relationship July 23, 2023.
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.