In this episode, Whitney is joined by Ryan Cristían to discuss the recent spectacle of Kanye West and how it is being used to further troubling censorship and domestic terror agendas.
Originally published 12/03/22.
- National Strategy for Countering Domestic Terrorism
- Who Is A “Terrorist” In Biden’s America?
- AG William Barr Formally Announces Orwellian Pre-Crime Program
- HARPA — BLUEPRINT
- ARPA-H Home | ARPA-H
- Meet HARPA, the bold way Biden can jump-start health innovation
- NYC to involuntarily commit more mentally unstable people
- Confronting the Rise in Anti-Semitic Domestic Terrorism hearings
- “we are at the doorstep of another 9/11” timestamped link
- Election Special – Part 1: Source links
- Election Special – Part 2: Source links
- Election Special Part 3: Source links
- Whitney Webb Interview – January 6th, Azov Battalion & The War On D̶o̶m̶e̶s̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶T̶e̶r̶r̶o̶r̶ YOU
- Home – Moonshot
- Sectors – Moonshot
- Elizabeth Neumann – Eradicate Hate Global Summit
- Facebook to redirect people who like false coronavirus info to WHO website | Mashable
- Facebook to take action against users repeatedly sharing misinformation | Reuters
- Facebook’s “Redirect Initiative” Puts Onus On Users To Identify Extremism | Counter Extremism Project
- Former DHS Official: Trump Pouring ‘Fuel On The Fire’ Of Domestic Extremism : NPR
- Redirect Initiative – Facebook Counterspeech
- Facebook asks: Are your friends becoming extremists? | Reuters
- Google Info Interventions
- Google to introduce behavioral “interventions”
- Alt-Medicine: How the Alt-Right Weaponizes Vaccine Hesitancy
- Let’s Declare a Pandemic Amnesty – The Atlantic
- B’nai B’rith | Jewish organization | Britannica
- Leo Frank | American factory superintendent | Britannica
- Israel condemns Netflix film showing murder of Palestinian family in 1948 war | Israel | The Guardian
- Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China | Military.com
- Israel Selling China Military Technology, C.I.A. Chief Asserts – The New York Times
- The Undying Octopus: FBI and the PROMIS affair Part 1 • MuckRock
- Memo shows the CIA was offered PROMIS software in 1981 • MuckRock
- Shadows: Did US Government Funds Pay Costs of Pollard Espionage? – 1987 August – WRMEA
- Pollard Revisited: Is Mr. X Spying Again in Washington? – Los Angeles Times
- Israel accused of planting mysterious spy devices near the White House – POLITICO
- Main Core: New Evidence Reveals Top Secret Government Database Used in Bush Spy Program | Democracy Now!
- Exposing Bush’s historic abuse of power | Salon.com
- [No Comment ]“Main Core”: The Last Round-Up | Harper’s Magazine
- Palantir’s Tiberius, Race, and the Public Health Panopticon
- This Biden Proposal Could Make the US a “Digital Dictatorship”
- The Military Origins of Facebook
- The CIA, Mossad and “Epstein Network” are Exploiting Mass Shootings
- Yasha Levine | Surveillance Valley
- What Was The Phoenix Program? – Hidden History Center
- Operation Condor: the cold war conspiracy that terrorised South America | Espionage | The Guardian
- COG Measures & the War on Terrorism Horseshoe w/ Whitney Webb by Media Roots Radio
The Last American Vagabond
#tlavpiratestreams – Twitter Search
Telegram: Contact @TLAVagabond
Get early access to podcasts by becoming an Unlimited Hangout member.
Find previous episodes on all podcast platforms.
Order Whitney’s book One Nation Under Blackmail.
Sign up for the weekly newsletter to receive updates on the book, new articles, podcasts, and interviews.